Heavenly 3 Day Retreat at Lullaby Bungalows
Would you like to feel energized and balanced in your daily life and learn easy ways to relax your mind, de-stress your body while staying fit? If so, we would like to invite you to join our three-day retreat where we put easy-going body exercises, nutrition and mindful relaxation at the heart of our program.
(Oh and yes… you will be pampered too! 😉 )
WHEN? 4, 5 and 6 OCTOBER 2017 *
*Check-in 3 October, Check-out 7 October
This easy-going three-day retreat will be your first step towards:
- A fresh mind
- A healthy, fit body
- Overall balance
… On the long run!
The best news? We’re going to teach you how you can do that yourself on a daily basis. Each solution is easily incorporated into your daily life. More importantly, you don’t need to have any experience with retreats, mindfulness or training to do this retreat.
Our goal for these three days is to teach you the basics of easy-going training with your own body weight, how to self-treat aching muscles, how to relax your body and mind and how to support your body with healthy, plant-based food.
3 full days of bliss in Lullaby Bungalows
Our program is the perfect solution for everybody who wishes get a simple, short and no-nonsense reset during a trip to Bali. It will not take up too much of your well-deserved holiday and most of all: it will be fun.
All the while you’ll be enjoying the blissful surroundings of Lullaby Bungalows where you’ll get plenty of time to relax in the sun, enjoy the swimming pool and visit the heavenly beach of Padang Padang (known from the Julia Roberts movie ‘Eat Pray Love’).
The three-day stay includes:
- Four nights in a spacious bungalow, equipped with all you need to feel like you’re in paradise (room for 2: option to join as a couple). Check-in October 3, check-out October 7.
- Super healthy and yummie breakfasts and dinners
- A massage by Bambu and her magic hands (we understand why surf professional Kelly Slater requested her specifically…)
- One-on-one talks to find out how to quickly handle your individual challenges
- Easy solutions to self-treat your body and relax your mind
- Unforgettable moments of fun!
Activities in the program
Training, Nutrition and ‘Mindful Relaxation’ are the key ingredients for our program. We believe this is the perfect mixture of activities to help you get more in tune with your own vitality. So what will you be doing? Here’s a sneak-peak:
- Guided visualization practices
- Breathing techniques
- Easy-going workout activities with the TRX at every level (which are doable in the sun)
- Self-treatment of your body
- Easy detox solutions
- Nutritional insights, tips & tricks
- Group activities (group is maximum 10 people)
So… what will it cost?
The program includes a four-night stay in one of our bungalows at Lullaby’s. We’ve got room for two people in each bungalow.
The price for single participants is €395,- ($417,-*)
The price for couples is €375,- ($396,-*) per person
* depending on currency rates. Please check the current rate here
EARLY BIRD: Get a 50% discount on your partner / roomie! This promotion is valid until 31 May 2017.
- Please fill in the form below for reservations or inquiries
- We’ll contact you to make sure we get all the details right
- After your confirmation, we’ll send you the definitive reservation
- You’ll receive an invoice with a down payment of 50% (bank wire)
We completely understand that you need some security before sending us your money. Please read a little more about us below and feel free to check our websites and social media profiles.
Feel free to contact us at any time.
A little note about us…
Nikai de Best, a fun-loving, sun-loving and food-loving creature from The Netherlands. Certified personal trainer, licensed massage therapist, stress eliminator, experienced cook: turns every dish he touches into magic. He’ll be your host and trainer during the retreat.
Creature number two: Michelle Coops, sucker for sports and traveling, successful copywriter with a specialty in lifestyle (mindfulness, meditation, health, nutrition, wellness). Mostly, she’s responsible for the business part of this event and she’ll be your contact person in case you have any questions J.
“We’re super grateful to be hosting this retreat at Lullaby’s… one of the most blissful hubs in Bali!”
Add Nikai on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/nikai.debest?fref=ts
Add Michelle on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/michellecoops
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries.
Please check Lullaby Bungalow’s Cancelation policy